The Board of County Commissioners of Clermont County, Ohio, has authorized the sale of forfeited real property that is not needed by the County or the Clermont County Sheriff’s Office, without appraisal, by public auction. The real property will be sold at the Clermont County Sheriff’s Office public auction located at 4470 State Route 222, Batavia, Ohio, 45103 on
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. Local Time
The following property to be auctioned is not needed for County use:
- 5 Old Orchard Drive, Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio 45103; Parcel Identification Number 41-61-05-064.
- Terms: The minimum bid that shall be accepted shall be $30,000.00. The successful bidder(s) must pay a deposit of $3,000.00 on the day of auction by certified check, payable to the Clermont County Treasurer, with appropriate identification with the balance to be paid by certified check, payable to the Clermont County Treasurer, within thirty (30) days of the date of auction. In the event the successful bidder(s) does not fulfil the obligations identified in these terms, the successful bidder(s) shall forfeit the deposit of $3,000.00 and the property shall be re-auctioned.
- Property Terms: The deed to the property will not be released on the day of auction. Buyer information will be taken at time of payment of the deposit. A deed will be provided upon full payment of the purchase price. The successful bidder(s) shall be responsible for completing the transfer of the Property and payment of taxes, real estate transfer fees and deed recording fees.
- The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to withdraw the property from the auction at any time prior to the sale by auction and reserves the right to reject all bids.
- Notice of the sale will be given at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of the auction in the Clermont Sun, a paper of general circulation in the county and by posting on the Clermont County websites at http://bcc.clermontcountyohio.gov/legalnotices.aspx. and http://www.clermontsheriff.org/real-estate-sales/.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
David H. Uible
David L. Painter
Edwin H. Humphrey
CLERMONT COUNTY, OHIO