CLERMONT COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS
Office Clerk Position Available – Full Time
Date Posted: February 1, 2010
Deadline: February 12, 2010
Primarily Working with Absentee Voting and Voter Registration – This
requires learning all Absentee Voting Procedures as well as all Voter
Registration Processes and Procedures. Position requires extensive Data Entry.
· High School Education or GED equivalent.
· Must have 1 year working experience.
· Must have experience in Window based computer environment and be able to type
accurately with attention to detail. A working knowledge of Word and Excel is required.
· Need to have good communication and telephone skills to work with registering voters
who come into the office or call on the phone with questions as well as the Absentee
Voters who come into the office to vote or call with questions.
· Good working environment. Clermont County provides a smoke-free and drug-free
· Health Care Benefits after 90 days (beginning first of month).
· Retirement Benefits
· Rate of Pay: $12 per hour
· Successful applicant is required to provide a Criminal Background Check.
· 120 Day Probationary Period
Submit Resume to:
Judy Miller, Director
Clermont County Board of Elections
76 S. Riverside
Batavia, Ohio 45103
Fax: (513) 732-7330
The Clermont County Board of Elections is an Equal Opportunity Employer.